
Sitting in the car with Daddy waiting to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Slusher. As you can tell in the window, it was not a very nice day out. :( I think it rained the whole trip down there.
We stopped and ate at Lambert's Cafe on our way through Springfield. Here is a picture of Abby trying to take some food off her Aunt Robyn's plate. Crazy girl!
We took her to the fish hatchery one day to feed the fish and she really got into it. I am not sure how many cups of food she went through, but she loved watching all of the fish jump for the food. She also tossed her cup in one time. Oops!
Abby and her Grandpa waiting for the tram to take us to Silver Dollar City!
Abby and I on the tram ride to Silver Dollar City.
Here is Abby playing in the sprinklers at SDC. It was so hot out, so it was nice to have these water areas to play in.


She even got to drive the boat. I will tell you that she is a much better boat driver than me. ;)
This was a Barney ride that they had at one of the outlet malls. She loves Barney! Unfortunately, it was not working the day we were there, so she didn't get to ride it. :( She did get to give it a hug and kiss though.
I have a LOT more pictures from summer vacation, so if you would like to see more, check out my Facebook photos, or email me. I will send them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment