Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Abby Got Glasses!

For those of you that don't already know, Abby had to get glasses. She has some astygmatism. The eye doctor says that since we caught it so early, and if she wears her glasses all of the time now, she may not have to wear them when she gets older. That's what we are hoping for.
She is doing great keeping them on! When she gets up in the morning, she will go get them so we can put them on. I was pleasantly suprised that she took to them so well.

Of course, she looks absolutely adorable with them on. ;) I guess I may be a little bias though. Here are a few pics of her with them on.




2 comments:

Kim said...

No, you're right (although, yes, you obviously have a maternal bias): she's adorable. ^_^

Sam_Christen_Abby said...

Thank you! ;)