Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October Fun

We have all been so busy this month! We have been to the pumpkin patch 4 times so far, and had a blast every time. Abby loved riding in the wagon, and also trying to pull it herself.
I am so happy to hear back from you all about her bunny picture. I am glad that you all enjoyed it. I will update the blog with some more pictures of her in her bunny costume after Halloween.




We took her to the pumpkin patch in Wright City called Pumpkins Galore. There was so much fun stuff for kids to do! Abby loved pulling the little wagon. Notice the mini pumpkin she picked out and put in it. :)









At Pumpkins Galore they had these huge galvanized pools filled with things like corn, wheat, and beans. They also had shovels, buckets, and other different tools in there for the kids to play with. Abby spent much of her time in there digging and scooping.












Here she is stopping for a little water break. I can't believe my little girl is so big that she can drink from a regular water bottle now. :(












Abby and her cousin Emma were so adorable riding together in the wagon. Emma was doing such a great job holding her in.







This pumpkin patch is called Thies Farms, and it is in Maryland Heights. It was another awesome place! It has a little zoo area where the kids could see different animals. Abby was partial to this little goat, named Cutie.

She was so excited to finally get a chance to ride on one of these little tractors. They were a pretty hot attraction for all of the kids. Her little legs were too short for the pedals, but her daddy and I pushed her while she turned the steering wheel.


Our family at Thies Farms. This was such a great day!




Here is Abby in the big straw pit. Her and Emma had such a great time in there! They were throwing it up in the air, building it up, and jumping in it.







What a silly little girl we have! :)










Here I am with my little angel after we had picked our pumpkins out of the field. You can tell that it was the end of the trip, she was so tired.

No comments: