Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Teeth

Abby is cutting her molars now, and the poor angel has been so miserable! Her other 6 teeth were no problem for her. I didn't even know she was getting any teeth until they were already in, but these ones are different. I am hoping they pop through soon, so she won't be as miserable.


Next week we are leaving for vacation!! It will be Abby's first week long vacation. Sam and I are so excited about it, but we are quite nervous about how she will do with the car ride there. It will be about 3.5 hours. I will definitely update the blog when we get back, and post pictures from the trip.



Here are a few recent pictures we have taken of her:










I put her in her swimming suit and put her outside with some shaving cream. She really didn't know what to think about it. She touched it a little bit and then tried eating it, so needless to say, that was the end of our shaving cream play. Next time I am planning on using chocolate pudding, so if she eats it, no big deal.













Here she is coloring a picture for her Grandma and Grandpa Slusher. She really enjoys scribbling, even though a lot of it ends up on the table.







Sleepy time!! Abby LOVES laying on the pillow that her Grandma Larko made her for her first birthday. It is so cute to watch her cuddle with it, and all of the moms from our playgroup are jealous! They all want one too!

No comments: