Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mostly Upright

Abby has started standing up on her own! She will hold on to something to steady herself, let go, and then stand for around 10 seconds. She is very excited by this! We have tried to get a picture of her doing it, but of course she doesn't do it when the camera is out. :P


We are gearing up for her first birthday party in a few weeks. I can't believe that it is almost here! It seems like just yesterday when I was calling people, all nervous, because we were sent to the hospital to be induced. How time flies. The theme for her birthday party is called Hugs and Stitches. Here is the link from the Factory Card website: http://www.factorycard.com/cat_Birthday-1st-Birthday_Hugs--Stitches-Girl_1281.html
It is kind of crazy what paper products cost, but I am just so excited about her first birthday that I don't even care.


We have had a few days of nice weather lately, so Abby, Sam, and I have taken advantage of it. Here are a few pics of our latest outdoor fun:










Abby and Daddy were playing ball on the deck while BBQing some chicken.











She was checking out the mud pit, otherwise known as our back yard. :)







Abby really loves Playtime Party Center. It is a cool place in Wentzville. It's a free indoor play area. Here are a few pics of Abby and her friend Blake playing there.










No comments: