Friday, March 28, 2008

Poor Baby

I took Abby to the doctor yesterday, and she has an adenoid virus. It is like a cold virus, except she also has some viral blisters on the back of her throat. I feel so bad for her! She seems to be doing a little better today. She still has a cough and runny nose, but at least she is eating and sleeping now. It was a rough couple of nights for us both.

Abby is doing great with her standing. She will even let go, and stand by herself for a few seconds. She is really getting active. A few days ago she found out how to open the drawer with the plastic lids in it, and now she gets in there every chance she gets.

Well, I will post an update when she is feeling like herself again.

4 comments:

softoon said...

Good job on the blog! I hope baby Abby feels better soon.

Love you all

Daddy

Sam_Christen_Abby said...

Thanks, Daddy! I am excited about the blog.

Abby is doing a little better than yesterday and she is sleeping good so far tonight. Hopefully with another night of good sleep, she will feel even better.

Penny said...

Great idea Sweetie. Hope Abby is feeling better. Yuck, blisters on her throat. Did the doctor know how she got it? Hope she gets some sleep and you too or you'll have it next. Love ya, Penny

Sam_Christen_Abby said...

It is just a cold virus that is on her adenoids. That is what is causing the blisters. Other than the blisters, it is like any other virus. No telling where she could have gotten it. We have been so busy and away from home the past 3 weeks. I was just glad that it wasn't another ear infection. :)